About this Canvas Saint John Bosco and Saint Dominic Savio Ready to Frame
St. John Bosco and St. Dominic Savio, a teacher and a student, two wonderful and relatable saints who showed us how to live well and be holy by living joyfully. St. Dominic Savio died at age 14 but had attained great spiritual heights during his short life. St. John Bosco used his natural gift of entertainment and performing tricks to help instruct young men and boys in matters of faith and practical living. This ready to frame print or canvas is perfect for homes, classrooms, and offices. This image was painted by one of St. John Bosco's students.
Ready to Frame:
Choose from either Archival Matte Print or Museum Quality Stretched Canvas.
These prints and canvases fit standard frame sizes available at your local frame supply or home decor store.
Canvas Museum Quality fine art canvas is hand-stretched on solid Ash wood stretcher bars and then finished with a firm gallery-style fold. Even without frames these images are ready to impress the moment they arrive.
Each Canvas Is:
- PH neutral, with poly-cotton base. (Acid free)
- 20.5 mil thick, (470gsm)
- Lightly textured for added realism and fade-resistant. (OBA Free)
- Archival for over 100 years
- Printed with an Epson printer and UltraChrome series inks
- Mounting bracket included
- 1.5” Deep
- Solid wood hand assembled frame
Archival Matte Print are made of a thick matte paper chosen specifically to bring out the highest level of detail and accentuate the rich, vibrant colors of your favorite pieces.
Each Print Is:
- Archival quality
- Basis weight: 192 g/m²
- Thickness: 10.3 mil (0.26 mm)
- ISO brightness: 104%
- Opacity: 94%
- Printed using Epson UltraChrome water-based HDR ink-jet technology